20 July 2011

"I read your blog"

I'm pleasantly surprised to have heard these words on a few occasions.

I started with the unambitious impression that I was essentially sending letters into a black hole but I was taken by surprise that actual physical people sat and read something on here then told me about it. Unfortunately, I guess that means I should keep writing. One for each reminder that this does see the light of day? I'll keep to that within reason (this one doesn't count!)

Long story short - cheers guys. I'll probably post another one or two this week. If not, next Tuesday since that seems to be the day of the week I've devoted this most time thus far.

The odd reminder that there are people on the other end of this is always welcome, and there's a comment box too if you're feeling adventurous.

No comments:

Post a Comment