3 February 2012

Keyboard Shortcut of the Day: Ctrl-Tab

As I've hinted at already, yes. I did write this a week ago at the same time as the last shortcut of the day, but when I really don't know when I'll next bother to write, I feel I have to delay posts and create the illusion of more regular activity ...However devoid of content these posts may be!

I guess I don't really even have to write this part. Anyone who read the title and had a spark of interest will have instinctively just done it. Go on, save your eyes the strain of reading this next line by simply hitting Ctrl-Tab and finding out for yourself.

No? Well this shortcut cycles through what tabs you have open.

It comes in handy when mouses or touchpads become a drag... Or when I have about 25 tabs open at once and the titles have about 2 letters each.

What Next? I guess I could make this a regular Friday feature and just start naming obvious ones. The button with the windows sign opens the start menu, guys!

No, I might be tempted to write a big one with all the ones I've known since I was 10, but other than that I'll probably stick to writing proper posts (in my view, at least).

Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment