10 February 2012

Keyboard Shortcut of the day: Ctrl-W

I've found another one!

It's Ctrl-W and it closes the current tab.

Since I found it's come in useful when I realize I have 40 tabs open at once and should probably get rid of some. Using it in combo with Ctrl-tab, makes for a pretty speedy way to cut off pointless tangents.

I guess I'll keep posting these every Fridays until such time as any of the following happen:
  1. I don't discover any more that I deem to be worth mentioning as an individual post and resort to posting the list of all of the shortcuts I can think of (already written as a draft post)
  2. I post one of these and it gets zero hits. Literally none. Even my least read page ever got 10 hits.
  3. I forget about the blog entirely and just don't post anything for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment